Wednesday, February 20, 2013

If you take a look at the you tube of tiny house you can see how changing the foot print size can make a difference. There are great ways to save on space without going tiny check out IKEA stores for small living space. I say small living space but really I think of it as a great way to save on space. Just walking through the store I have gotten so many idea. From storage in the kitchen to fold down table for dinning. There is so much we can learn from other countries and how they save on space. Bigger doesn't always make it better. Once I started eliminating stuff I didn't really need life started to become easier. Not only could I find what I was looking for it just seemed simpler. Thank you to you tube and the people who showed me about tiny homes. I just want to add one more thing. If you think about it in a smaller space you have a smaller heating and cooling bill reducing that foot print as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl