Monday, February 25, 2013

Wonderful Day

It is a bright wonderful day a little windy but I am eager to see what I can do today. The neighbor has chickens and is getting ready to start their own garden. It is always good to make connections with other people who are becoming self sufficient. You never know what tips you can share. Also, they are going to let me barrow some chickens to free rang in my yard and get the bugs. I have some excellent Tomato plants started and if they are still interested I will be sharing some of my seeds with them. They have some cilantro plants to share with me. This is great for keeping bugs out of the garden. Flowers are good for the garden as well.
Live Life Love Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl