Friday, May 3, 2013

New tomato's Garden update May 3 2013

 Garden update

My apology to all, about not being on for a while. I was not feeling good and had lots to do just like any one else.


Checking the plants every day for growth and bugs. I knew when I saw yellow jackets buzzing around to keep a close eye on the leaves for bugs. I could be wrong about the yellow jackets, but I did find bugs. I mixed my castle natural soap with water in a spray bottle and carefully sprayed pants every night. Looking for bugs and plucking them off. Of course I also sprayed the plants down in the morning washing the bugs away.
  

Baby Tomato's can you see them.

The purple is yarn tied to a stake and carefully rapped around the main  plant for support.


I have more photo's of the garden to show you but for some reason I am unable to load them right now.

Thank you for reading. Hang in there I have more to share.

Live Life Love Life





 Snow peas
May 3 2013


 Garden May 3, 2013


 Watermelon

 Snow Peas
there was so much wind I added a strap to support the top of the plant.


 Cucumber



Tomato's








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl