Tuesday, September 2, 2014

California Plastic Bag Ban. What do you think?

California Plastic Bag Ban

All I have is my feelings about the subject. So, agree with my thought or not that is okay with me. I hate to say that I don't have all the information about this bill, but I don't. I opt for plastic for produce and meat's. Why you might say. Well I don't want any cross contamination. My thoughts are if I am going to use cloth bags for meat, I will have to have a designated bag just for that. Making sure to wash after every use. For me it is about health. But, how much saving the planet am I doing by washing my bags. Or even sharing my feelings about it and others start washing more often.

May be there should be a plastic bag ban, with an exception on items that can cross contaminate.


Live Life Love Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sustainable Living Off Grid thanks for fallowing, would love for you to share.
www.facebook.com/SustainableLivingOffGrid?ref=hl